Project Support Officer
Up to £25,145 (Pro-Rata)
0.6 FTE/21 Hours
The postholder will provide a wide-ranging administration, planning and co-ordination support service to staff within Colleges Scotland’s Employers’ Association and associated projects. This will require the postholder to work with confidential and sensitive information while effectively managing competing demands for their time.
Educated to SCQF Level 7, ideally in a business or office administrative subject, or equivalent experience. Vocational qualifications such as ECDL or ITQ units would be an advantage.
- Working in a similar administrative/project role.
- Creating, developing and enhancing administration, co-ordination and planning processes.
- Supporting projects and large scale tasks as an administrator.
- Providing an excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Ensuring documents and communications comply with a House Style.
- Proactively anticipating customer support needs.
- Effectively populating and monitoring multiple diaries/emails.
- Creating actions/plans based on customer needs and input.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 23 September 2021.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 7 October 2021.
For further information and to apply visit the myjobscotland website.
Colleges Scotland is an equal opportunities employer.
Colleges Scotland, Argyll Court, Castle Business Park, Stirling FK9 4TY
Company Limited By Guarantee | Registered in Scotland No: 143210 | Scottish Charity No. SC023848