Police Scotland has launched a public information campaign on Online Child Abuse which aims to identify and deter perpetrators who pose a risk to children. The campaign will target perpetrators of online child abuse, signposting them to relevant support pathways in order to prevent offending. It also aims to encourage the reporting of such offending by children and young people. The campaign toolkit for use by colleges is below:
- Employability (Small Institution) - Winner - Perth College UHI
- Best Newcomer - Winner - Borders College
- Student Engagement (Large Institution) - Winner - Ayrshire College
- Community - Highly Commended - Ayrshire College
- Leadership Award (Small Institution) - Winner - Angus Allan, South Lanarkshire College
View the Agenda Article for The Herald by Shona Struthers, Chief Executive, Colleges Scotland.