Colleges Scotland's Vision
Colleges Scotland aims to be at the heart of a world class college sector that is recognised, valued and available to all.
Colleges Scotland's Mission
Colleges Scotland is the collective voice of the college sector in Scotland; striving to create cohesive and sustainable partnerships, demonstrate positive impact, acting as representatives, and campaigning for the sector.
Do the Right Thing
- We will act with integrity, openness and honesty, promoting ethical standards.
- We will never put self-interest ahead of sector interests and will always respect others in any decision making process.
- We will challenge each other, and openly invite challenge, but when debate concludes and decisions are made, these will be fully respected and supported.
Provide Exceptional Services
- We will strive for excellence, provide effective leadership, understand and respond to members' needs.
- We will not promise what we cannot deliver - but we will deliver what we promise, always being helpful, contributing and seizing opportunities.
- We will make good practice our standard practice and through collaboration improve services.
Build and Sustain Relationships
- We will listen, respect, and value others.
- We will have the right discussions with the right people in the right place, removing barriers for effective collaboration.
Always be Attentive
- We will harness ambition and release potential.
- We will be an advocate for diversity, equality and equity.
Within the About Us section is:
Colleges Scotland, Argyll Court, Castle Business Park, Stirling FK9 4TY
Colleges Scotland | Company Limited By Guarantee | Registered in Scotland No: 143210 | Scottish Charity No. SC023848